[Nagnagnag] New Kirk Release

simon simon at stroppy.demon.co.uk
Wed Dec 10 07:31:00 EST 2003

Hi Pat,

>And not to change the subject, but is anyone else going to post at the
>conversation?  I went from weekly posts, to once a month, so I have
till >the end of the month to post (nice excuse, eh?).  This is one
example for >me of just not having the Cab-time that I used to...sorry.

I was all for the idea when Jean-Marc started it but I have found it
impossible to even begin posting to The Conversation due to lack of
time, so sorry about that.  I might find a bit of time over xmas...

Cheers

Simon