[Nagnagnag] New Kirk Release

Pat Slade pslade99 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 9 07:57:45 EST 2003

Mark,

I know exactly what you mean...and I must say that sometimes I'm amazed that
all of us are still as into and up on what's happening out there.  I have
found it much harder this year to be as rah-rah as I normally am.

And not to change the subject, but is anyone else going to post at the
conversation?  I went from weekly posts, to once a month, so I have till the
end of the month to post (nice excuse, eh?).  This is one example for me of
just not having the Cab-time that I used to...sorry.

pat