[Nagnagnag] New Kirk Release

Pat Slade pslade99 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 8 12:59:03 EST 2003

Ummm...

thegreedyeye.com has been around for much longer than a month and is a fan
site.  Yep, the name was recently changed.

And it gladly will post any and all relevant links.  Colin is the founder
and site-maker, I just have the title of news editor, and he has done all of
that lately, I think I have been a bit behind the 8-ball.

Just an FYI,

:-)pat