[Nagnagnag] New Kirk Release

Pat Slade pslade99 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 8 11:54:07 EST 2003

Well, I didn't say I'd met everybody...but I've met a lot of you out there
in Cabfandomland :-)

Maybe the next time I get back over to Europe...hopefully next year.

Can you work on getting the exchange rate for the Euro back to where it was
when the Euro first started?  That would help a lot.  And I could use some
help from my Brit buddies on making that pound more favorable for my travels
as well...

;-)pat