[Nagnagnag] New Kirk Release

Pat Slade pslade99 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 8 10:20:22 EST 2003

Hey Nic and all,

If it wasn't for brainwashed and the naglist, none of us would be here :-)
When I had the opportunity to moderate the cab club over at yahoo, I jumped
at the chance because I thought it would be fun.  And it has been.  Being
involved with the naglist and the cab club has led to me making many online
friends, and even better, I've had the oportunity to meet many of my fellow
fans!  I like to think I've met the most fellow cabbers!  Hey, I need some
kind of claim to fame ;-)

Thanks for the mention of thegreedyeye.com, but Colin does all the work for
that one.

Also, I've been involved with some other fan groups, and all I can say is:
Cab fans are the best...and the most sane!

pat