[Nagnagnag] New Kirk Release

nic nic at uklinux.net
Mon Dec 8 13:58:20 EST 2003

On Mon, 2003-12-08 at 06:17, Jon Whitney wrote:
> well, it's not forgotten - the one at brainwashed pretty much is nic's
> site, just, evolved...
>
> it was him who made the move from the old url to brainwashed when he
> graduated i believe...

In the interest of universal love, I'd like to say that the
moonfruit.com (www.thegreedyeye.com) hosted sites do look really good
and keep the news up to date better.

The brainwashed CV site historically goes back to Mark Kolmar and I both
creating HTML discographies for CV, and I put both up on my Uni account
under a really long URL along with every other CV image, etc. I could
find on the web. Neither of our discographies were based on Vidar's as
we didn't find it (there were _no_ search engines when we started). I
dropped my version of the discography after a while.

I believe Mark contacted Jon, and since then we've been a part of
Brainwashed. Ty tarted up the whole site to give you what you have now,
and Jon did loads of scans and prototyped some looks for the site.

Yep, we've dropped the ball a bit. I'll admit it. But both sites are
valuable resources for CV fans the world over. The more CV the better.

nic