[Nagnagnag] Fat bloke on telly

john smith jean_marclawtonll at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 26 21:09:52 EDT 2003

Well I'll love him for evermore just cos of his appearance on British
piss-head late friday night TV programme 'The Word' he's off his face on
recreationals dancing with live size versions of characters from the
children's TV programme 'Rainbow' and you could tell he thought it was for
real......classic