[Nagnagnag] Re: John Robie (as C-Bank)

Thierens, Danny ThierenD at kochind.com
Wed Aug 20 03:51:43 EDT 2003

I recently found a new copy of the _Code_ CD for less than 10 euro's thanks
to a local store cutting the price of all CDs that have been in their bins
for more than 2 years or so in half.

Have you tried Soulseek for that C-Bank track ? You'd be amazed what
forgotten gems you can find there ...

dv8 (happy camper)