[Nagnagnag] Re: John Robie (as C-Bank)

Robert Frank doomtrain1974 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 19 13:40:41 EDT 2003

That is not to bid.  That is the selling price.  You don't bid on Half.com.  By the way, who the hell are they?  I never heard of them.

Gescom at aol.com wrote:This one is too rich for my blood:

http://half.ebay.com/cat/buy/prod.cgi?cpid=1890157&domain_id=1876&meta_id=2

This disc is out of print, so expect prices to be compatible with
a European version of Cabaret Voltaire's 'Code' CD. Urgh.

-R