[Nagnagnag] The Conversation

john smith jean_marclawtonll at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 17 21:26:36 EDT 2003

Well the weather was so nice I went back down and spent another week at the
Sunmaker Festival in Cornwall and jolly good it was too, though a spell in
the Priory Clinic wouldn't go amiss now.

Anyway the proposed bulletin board for the 'Conversation' project isn't
operational yet, so what we'll do is kick it off tomorrow (monday) using the
NagNagNag bulletin board and we'll depart for the 'Conver.sation' bulletin
board when it actually is up and running.

More tomorrow.......jean-marc