[Nagnagnag] Watson - Hafler Trio + Killing Joke Live

Robert Frank doomtrain1974 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 11 10:58:11 EDT 2003

It's not really a compilation as more of a mish-mash of stuff from the first 5 albums.  It's called "RedIntegrate" and is on Staalplat which you might be able to get through Soleilmoon Recordings.  I don't know what is up with Touch and Andrew.  I spoke with Andrew a few months ago and he said it was very difficult finding outlets for his work.  And he also wasn't happy that pretty much all of the Touch catalogue of his albums are now out of print.  You can get the 5 I mentioned before from Soleilmoon Recordings or The Grey Area of Mute.  Hope this helps.
Rob (AKA DOom)

"Thierens, Danny" <ThierenD at kochind.com> wrote:
Thanks for the suggestions. Which one is the (kind of) compilation ?

What's up between Andrew MacKenzie and Touch ? Seems to be pretty messy ...
I think most people here have quite a fondness for Touch (releasing RHK and
Chris Watson stuff).

dv8