KJQ Re: [Nagnagnag] Watson - Hafler Trio + Killing Joke Live

Thierens, Danny ThierenD at kochind.com
Mon Aug 11 10:15:53 EDT 2003

Probably not ... But the website mentions the "near" court-battle between KJ
and Nirvana. Maybe KJ didn't have to pay Dave Grohl because of this previous
encounter ? He is certainly not on tour with them. Some of the new KJ tracks
make the Foo Fighters sound like little-kids rock. This is stuff which begs
to be played out loud !