[Nagnagnag]

john smith jean_marclawtonll at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 4 09:11:01 EDT 2003

Its a strange, but interesting project from the blokes who gave you BCD. A
black box (aircraft journey recorder that survives crashes, so why don't
they build the whole plane out of of the stuff) was passed on from country
to country with various people adding their contributions. Kirk did the
British leg. There is enough material for a 2 cd release (so I am led to
believe) and a video. Also a chance that Kirk will feature heavily on one of
the two cds. It was originaly supposed to be out now, but it will now
probably be out early autumn. Kirk also has another album provisionally
called 'Bit Crackle' which sounds a little like 'Digital Terrestrial' which
he is trying to get released at the moment