[Nagnagnag] RE: The Conversation

john smith jean_marclawtonll at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 3 20:01:29 EDT 2003

Been away on safari. Conversation to start on monday 11th August. So that
gives you all a week to listen to / purchase 'The Attic Tapes' and formulate
some comments / thoughts.

I'll kick it off at some point on the monday and then feel free to let rip.

After that we'll do an album a week and include any 12"ers singles etc
related to that album. Its already been pointed out to me that a lot of the
material on 'The Attic Tapes' is also available on bootleg tapes. So any of
you in possession of them can include comments / comparisons of them too.

After the 'Attic Tapes' we'll move onto the '1974-76' cd and chin-wag about
that from monday the
18th of August and so on.

I'll chat with Richard Sedley about how we actually access / use the
bulletin board he has set up for this.

Also whilst I'm typing, just a reminder that issues of Yorkshire Ham 3, with
free cd, are still available. If you want an issue 4 then I have to sell all
the issue 3's! Drop me a line if you want details. Those people who have
purchased one, please feel free to put up feedback, comments suggestions
etc.

                       Regards     Jean-Marc