[Nagnagnag] CV - server

mike at angryjester.com mike at angryjester.com
Wed Apr 30 17:33:37 EDT 2003

Hi Kiek -
I have had to rebuild my computer twice since I last logged on to
your wonderful server.  Can you give me the info (yet) again please?

By the way - I have a digitalized version of the Factory Benelux
version of "Yashar" that I don't remember seeing on your server.  I
bought the original record back in 1983?, and it's a fun and slightly
different dance version of the track.

If you'd like it I could upload it later.

Thanks,

-Mike
(mike at angryjester.com)