[Nagnagnag] CV - server

Pixel pixel at tesco.net
Wed Apr 30 16:55:51 EDT 2003

 Being an old hand at ftp, i humbles me to admit that the details below
do not work for me.
I get:
STATUS:>        Connect: Wednesday 15:52:36 04-30-2003
STATUS:>        Connecting to iambewitched.dyndns.org
STATUS:>        Connecting to iambewitched.dyndns.org (ip =
62.131.23.183)
STATUS:>        Socket connected. Waiting for welcome message...
        220 iambewitched.dyndns.org
STATUS:>        Connected. Authenticating...
COMMAND:>       USER mutants
        331 Password required for mutants.
COMMAND:>       PASS ********
        530 Login or Password incorrect.