[Nagnagnag] 'T.W.A.T.' + Methodology / Attic Tapes

Dave Bacon dave.bacon at tracegroup.com
Mon Apr 28 13:41:43 EDT 2003

I just paid about 11 pounds for The Attic Tapes on ebay. Not sure if I got a
bargain or not, as I gather it's not released yet ! On Amazon for #13.99
though.

Dave

Disclaimer
Information contained in this E-mail plus any attachment is intended
for the use of the addressee only and is confidential, proprietary and
may be privileged. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of
this communication without prior permission of the sender is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy this message
or attachment or disclose the contents to any other person, but are
requested to telephone or E-mail the sender and delete the message
and any attachment from your system. Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message that do not relate to the official business
of Trace Group plc shall be understood as neither given or
endorsed by it. No contracts can be concluded on behalf of Trace Group plc
by e-mail. Trace Group plc accepts no responsibility for any virus or
defect that might arise from opening this E-mail or attachments.