[Nagnagnag] 'T.W.A.T.' + Methodology / Attic Tapes

Thierens, Danny ThierenD at kochind.com
Mon Apr 28 06:30:16 EDT 2003

According to Amazon.co.uk, TWAT has been pushed to May 12th. Ear-Rational
says they can get it, no further details on price or release date.

According to the same, this is the track-listing for Methodology ... There's
even some samples over at
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00008CR04/ref=pd_sim_pm_dp_1/202-3
981927-0762244

Disc 1 : 1. Exhaust 2. Synthi Aks Piece One 3. Synthi Aks Piece Two 4. Jet
Passing Over 5. Sad Synth 6. Treated Guitar 7. Treated Clarinet 8. Treated
Drum Machine 9. Possibility Of A Bum Trip 10. Space Patrol 11. Jack Stereo
Unit 12. Magnet 13. Counter Reaction 14. Capsules Version 15. Makes Your
Mouth Go Funny 16. Dream Sequence Number Three Short Version 17. Reverse
Piece One 18. Stolen From Spectra 19. Shes Back Part One 20. Jive 21. The
Single 22. Speed Kills 23. Fascist Police State

Disc 2  : 1. Synthi Aks Piece Three 2. Data Processing Instructions 3. Fuse
Mountain 4. Calling Moscow 5. Dream Sequence Number Two Ethel's Voice 6. The
Attic Tapes 7. Treated Speech 8. Dream Sequence Number Three Long Version 9.
Henderson Reveresed Piece Two 10. Bed Time Stories 11. Loves In Vein 12. Do
The Mussolini (Head Kick) They Kill Him Dub 13. Shes Back Part Two

Disc 3 : 1. It's Not Music 2. Slo Change 3. Original Voice Of America 4.
Heaven And Hell 5. Do The Mussolini (Head Kick) 6. There She Comes Now 7.
Capsules 8. Oh Roger 9. Havoc 10. Talkover 11. No Escape 12. Photophobia 13.
The Set Up 14. A Minute Is A Life Time 15. Baader Meinhof 16. Nag Nag Nag
17. It's About Now

dv8