[Nagnagnag] New NovaMute Compilation - 2CD's & MP3's

Dominic Tracey domtracey at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Apr 7 21:54:29 EDT 2003

Hi Simon, Kiek

If those tapes need converting, I am still willing to give them the
treatment!
re: the server, I know it's been a while since I connected, trying to
get this G4 to do the business under OSX. Its just a case of getting
some good ftp software, and a bit of spare time..... I can allways
forward the files by cd again!!

dom.