[Nagnagnag] Biochemical Dread - 'Zanderix'

Clive Harris clive at doglover.com
Fri Apr 4 11:01:34 EST 2003

Seconded.  Zander is really quite boring after the first track, so I can't recommend it to anybody. Unforunately things didn't improve after that and Mick Harris (Scorn) just got totally into "lockgroove" stuff and drum'n'bass.

SIMM (Eraldo Bernocchi) - a frequent collaborator with Harris & Laswell did that kind of lockgroove thing a whole lot better, IMHO, with "Welcome", which I love.

Clive