[Nagnagnag] Biochemical Dread - 'Zanderix'

Clive Harris clive at doglover.com
Fri Apr 4 10:56:02 EST 2003

Thank you, Maarten & Danny for clearing that up.

I think the reference Kirk is trying to make is that of the evil emperor trying to stamp out trouble-making elements.  What with Bush being the emperor and Saddam Hussein dwelling in a sandy place, I think that must be it.

For further info, I did ask the Dutch-speaking decorator and he also said that "zander" just meant "sand".  He also emphasised that "zander" is pronounced "sonder" to us English-types! :-)

Cheers,
Clive