[Nagnagnag] Biochemical Dread - 'Zanderix'

Thierens, Danny ThierenD at kochind.com
Fri Apr 4 04:42:15 EST 2003

-ix is a very common suffix in Latin/Roman, although I have no clue as to
what it actually means. I'm not sure if any of you are familar with the
comic strip "Asterix & Obelix", set in Ancient Roman times. Most of the
other characters in the story have names ending with -ix. I like your train
of thought though ...

I stopped listening to Scorn after the 3rd or so album. It is good stuff
(hurrah for "ambient dub"), but a bit too much of the same ...

dv8