[Nagnagnag] Biochemical Dread - 'Zanderix'

Thierens, Danny ThierenD at kochind.com
Fri Apr 4 03:56:41 EST 2003

I think it is a 100 % made up, I don't think is a "know" tale. I very
quickly read through it, it about how an evil emperor tracks down, emprisons
and tries to execute bunch of bizar-ies, strange creatures responsible for
all kinds of mischief in the emperor's society. Zanderix (zand is Dutch for
"sand") is made of sand and likes to bake sand-pies. He was hiding in a
sand-box on a children's playground, but was captured by means of a sieve.

I'm not sure what Mr. Kirk is trying to tell us here ... in case there is a
message in this tale.

Silly-mode off ... back to work. :-(

dv8