[Nagnagnag] Biochemical Dread - 'Zanderix'

Clive Harris clive at doglover.com
Fri Apr 4 08:39:47 EST 2003

Could it be some kind of allusion to the idea of a huge empire against little monsters, or something?

I've never heard of the story, nor can I speak Dutch, so that's a wild guess.  We've got a Dutch-speaking decorator in at the moment (no, really!) so I might ask him if he's heard of this tale.

Clive

###