[Nagnagnag] RHK 7" possibility ?

Thierens, Danny ThierenD at kochind.com
Thu Apr 3 01:19:05 EST 2003

I'm not sure if Chris & Cosey like to be called "aka Throbbing Gristle"
these days ...

BTW, I saw C&C "live" a few months ago. Imagine a weird combination of
whispered voices, metallic guitar picking, pulsating beats, color-shifted SM
video's, ... Pretty good, but I must say I lost interest about half way
through the show.

dv8