[Nagnagnag] FTP address

Pat Slade pslade99 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 25 10:19:38 EST 2002

The playlouder interview w/Kirk seemed to indicate that this will be his
next release, although I don't recall any label or date of release details.

It'll get here when it gets here.  I'm thinking we'll see the Hacienda live
cd next month, and don't forget there's another Mute boxset plus dvd to keep
in mind as well.

I'm down with bcd,

pa