[Nagnagnag] The Executioner

Nic Doye nic.doye at eduserv.org.uk
Mon Dec 23 10:26:33 EST 2002

The best of album (European Sun) was also released on CD - I found a
copy in a market a couple of years ago.

Interesting to hear that there's more than one version though.

Anyhow what's the deal with Haig? He's pretty second-rate as these
things go. I don't remember hearing about him at the time so he couldn't
have been a commercial success (in the UK at least) and he's too "poppy"
to have been critically acclaimed (surely?). Anyone out there got know
how he got such a cult status?

Listen to his awful cover of Suicide's classic "Ghost Rider" for an
example.

nic