[Nagnagnag] The Executioner

Kiek en Julienne richardwareham at planet.nl
Sun Dec 22 14:09:04 EST 2002

Hi Simon,

It is already on the server!!! You, computer nerds :-))), ought to know
better of course!!!

I  DON'T want to disappoint you but if I remember correctly there are three
versions of this song. I got them on disk somewhere! I may be wrong, I stand
corrected, but I know there are at least two, and maybe even three
versions....... Too much Stoli doesn't help me! :-(((

There is a compilation l.p., One version can be found on a Haig disk, there
is a tape around and..... if I remember correctly another disk.....

I will contact a person who knows all about this!

~~Kiek
-it's a rainy afternoon in Holland