[Grief] Original Oundle vhs on eBay

david brookes harmaline23 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 10 17:04:31 PST 2014

I'm referring to the Heathen Earth video, the only uncensored version is the original IRVC1 release. The Doublevision, Jettisoundz and TGV box set versions are all censored. The actual censoring is of the TV screen you can see on stage which is playing a hardcore gay porn film, obviously belonging to Sleazy. The Doublevision and Jettisoundz versions have a black bar across the screen whenever the TV is shown, as for the TGV version every time the TV screen is shown, the contrast is turned up which makes it impossible to view.