[Grief] Original Oundle vhs on eBay

Youngy 93 youngy93 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 10:39:06 PST 2014

Just out of interest, in what way are the DVDs in the TGV box censored. I
have both the original DVDs and the VHS tapes, but I have to admit that on
a cursory viewing I've not noticed any censorship. I would have thought
that the reverse would have been true that the VHS versions would have
suffered at the hands of the censor. But, as I say I've not really sat down
and seriously compared the two.

Also, in the spirit of completeness, does anyone know of any plans to
release versions on the gigs form the re-union to the final split (either
audio or video). Another box may be the order of the day?

Youngy 93