[Grief] Wreckers of civilisation request

david brookes harmaline23 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 29 10:53:40 PDT 2013

Thank you guys all so much for your prompt replies. I have ordered the deluxe edition of the G P-O book and the first 100 people get a dedication from Gen. I wanted him to write this poem at the front but it's limited to 100 characters so I don't know if he will.
I'll see what they say when I email the request.

Thanks so much again!!