[Grief] announcement from danny hyde re: new ESA moons milk vinyl release

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 19 10:37:24 PST 2013

Hey everyone,
Here is a special offer from Danny Hyde re: a new limited vinyl release of ESA's Moon's Milk - a collaboration between PETER CHRISTOPHERSON and DANNY HYDE -
It also includes a new previously unreleased fourth track!

SEE ALL DETAILS BELOW

Thanks.
Grant

ESA--Moons Milk -Vinyl release-- offer
It has been decided that a  limited run Of 500 hand numbered 180 gram
gatefold vinyl copies shall
be  released of the "moons milk in final phase "
The vinyl also contains a fourth  track in keeping with the mood of the 3 on
the cd, it has been
mastered again  by Mark Godwin and will enable balance of 2 tracks a side
on 12"
Some  History
The cds were funded by record company money and as such the record  company
received a huge
slice of the cds and control over certain aspects, I  want this to be
different; we shall try and fund this
manufacturing  run.
In Return for your support you will receive early editions at low  price
the link below will explain a little more:
_http://www.auralrage.com/vinylinfinalphase.htm_
(http://www.auralrage.com/vinylinfinalphase.htm)
There  is a cut-off date listed on site to raise the money, if after that
date it has  not been achieved,
full refunds will be given asap and the names entered in  database for them
to be offered discounts
on next release you will all also  receive a download of the "4th track"-
delivered 23rd January 2013
regardless  if we succeed or fail to raise manufacturing costs.
Until the funds are  accrued, every day I will email another batch of
buyers in descending  order.
If this doesn't achieve the result needed, I will widen the net to  include
others, but you are being
offered it first
All buyers that take  part in this first push, for helping make this
happen, will be named on
a  sheet accompanying all of the 500 gatefolds.
I would also like to add that I  will be personally numbering and signing
each and every copy of this
batch  myself,
This is not for some kind of ego thing, it is just to create  something
human and personal to the
project, and as each copy will be handled  by me I can even leave off the
signature or make it
personal if required and  requested etc. etc.
When the Vinyl is manufactured and all of your copies  have been sent to
you, the remaining copies
will go on general sale and they  will be unsigned and the later numbers.
I understand if you do not want to  partake, but I promise this will be a
high quality product, if the
funds do  not make the total needed to create the run, all money will be
refunded 100% and  a
different route will be sought.
Best,
Danny  Hyde