[Grief] Genesis' Book

david brookes harmaline23 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 2 16:43:15 PST 2013

I've never seen any of the TG pics before. The Crypt ones are really really nice. The whole book is great and REALLY REALLY heavy! It's huge!! The deluxe one comes with a seperate book with various Coum artifacts/notes/drawings/poetry and even Gen's school report/birth certificates/deed poll notifications etc etc.