[Grief] Genesis' Book

Fredrik Oestroem fredrik.ostrom at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 1 15:07:09 PST 2013

I ordered the deluxe. According to Gen on Twitter they’re going fast. It will propably be more than twice the price in a year. Add to this the TM2 by the late Sleazy with friends, the patrons edition of the new LP by Thee Majesty, three new PTV albums from Cold Spring and the recent ‘special edition’ of the latest Coum offering from Gen’s shop. I also need to win a lottery, to get through this month...

-Fredrik