[Grief] Very Friendly

Youngy 93 youngy93 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 11:05:30 PDT 2013

Ok folks,

Probably a very academic and boring question, but how many different
versions of Very Friendly are there (Live / Studio) altogether? And where
can they be found? I would do a manual search through my collection but I
don't have two days to devote to the process, so any hints and guides as to
where I should look would be most appreciated...

Also, does anyone know if there's even the remotest chance of Throbbing
Gristles second incarnation live shows being released officially on CD? And
if you could point me in the direction of any decent bootlegs of these
shows, again, I'd be most grateful...

Respect to you all...

Youngy 93