[Grief] Grief Digest, Vol 114, Issue 15

s. borges sergio433 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 03:17:35 PDT 2012

Technical reasons, no? Late 70s, early 80s - having all this live, outside
the controlled ambience of the studio, would seem next to impossible.

As exemple, this quick snippet of Jean Michael Jarre - someone with infinit
backing & finance, especially considering the outcasts of TG three decades
ago - gives you an idea of the difficulties:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmAOLsMFRJo