[Grief] Quick Question.

s. borges sergio433 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 11:54:26 PDT 2012

That's exactly my thought, Grant. In technical terms, in the 70s, this
would have been near impossible - that's why I asked -hearing these pieces
I kept wondering if they were able to play this live. Curiously, the TG
sound, especially live, was formed around a good deal of the period's
technical limitations. Thus, I found the "Endless Not" really surprising
for that matter - very different from their ealier sound.

s.