[Grief] Quick Question.

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 29 10:11:04 PDT 2012

You're welcome, Sergio. Yeah, I think it would have been interesting to hear United live. And Distant Dreams or Adrenalin too.
I also always thought it would have been cool to hear live versions of Hot On the Heels of Love and 20 Jazz Funk Greats, too.
Nowadays (and even 25-30 years ago, in the early 80's) they could easily do those kind of techno/synth-pop tracks live. But back in the late 70s it would have been a bit more difficult to do.

Grant