[Grief] 1975 TG

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 23 14:38:15 PDT 2012

Ironically, given the history of the "Dossier 1975 releases", all of the members of TG signed my Giftgas CD, except for Cosey.
They all four had kindly signed a bunch of albums for me at the Chicago gigs in 2009, so at first I just thought it was a mistake, and that she must have forgotten to sign that one.
But when I asked Cosey about it, she said she did not sign bootlegs and wouldn't sign it.
And I can see where she is coming from, too, especially since she did not give her permission for the albums release, nor did she (or Chris and Sleazy) see any money from the album either.

Obviously Gen didn't have a problem signing Giftgas, considering he was the one who released the album in the first place.
But apparently Sleazy and Chris did not have a problem signing it either, lol, and they also did not give their permission or get any royalties from it.

So it's kinda funny that my Giftgas album has the signatures of Chris, Peter and Gen, but not Cosey. Which I think actually makes it all the more special, considering the circumstances. ;-)

Grant