[Grief] Grief Digest, Vol 114, Issue 9

Ben Waddington falsedog at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 23 14:23:31 PDT 2012

Jeff, it's almost certainly Larry Thrasher creating some rarities to order to supplement this te-release in the mid nineties. Hope the profits were shared equally! Not worthwhile aesthetically at all (indeed it is jarring in context) but interesting that Monte Cazazza had a song called The Leeds Ripper in 1980 (released on live IRC tape). Possibly a ref to Sleazy too - born in Leeds…