[Grief] Nothing short of a total twitter war

magmahawk at planet.nl magmahawk at planet.nl
Sun Sep 23 10:43:01 PDT 2012

>Wasn't Gen at the recording? Wasn't it a Throbbing Gristle project when
>they recording it?
>
>It's all rather embarrassing init?

yes it is and i do not need to take "side" but it is a really disappointing
ending of one of my all-time favorite band.
mission is terminated now forever and it is better that way.
luckily we have enough to listen to and enjoy that.
i am not interested anymore about all these MONEY issues as that is what it
is all about (i suppose).
sad and we are talking here about adults of more then 55 years of age !!

andre