[Grief] Nothing short of a total twitter war

david brookes harmaline23 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 23 09:37:46 PDT 2012

As recently as June this year is was still being referred to as a TG album. It all adds up though now though with the recent change to the TG website now stating 'Throbbing Gristle 1975-2010' Gen's leaving mid tour was the catalyst for C&C trying to cut Gen out of any future involvment in TG, releasing Desertshore as a solo project and not having to pay him any money.