[Grief] 1975 TG

Ben Waddington falsedog at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 23 08:18:47 PDT 2012

Just to confuse things further, I just saw this at the Brainwashed site TG FAQs  http://www.brainwashed.com/tg/faqs.html

So seems Chris n Cosey have one take on the subject but recommend WOC for a true account...which as Grant says states Chris was the last to join.

"Q: What is the real deal with Peter not being listed as a member on many of the CDs?

Peter wasn't even in the original line-up and had to be
'encouraged' to join in the fun by ourselves and Genesis. Peter doesn't
appear on some of the very early TG recordings and was 'front of house'
sound engineer at early TG gigs. For an unbiased 'warts and all' story
of Throbbing Gristle, we suggest any interested readers check out the
new book by Simon Ford, entitled Wreckers Of Civilisation: The Story Of COUM Transmissions And Throbbing Gristle.
taken from a letter to "The Wire" by Chris and Cosey"

Message: 3