[Grief] Nothing short of a total twitter war

Fredrik Oestroem fredrik.ostrom at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 23 08:14:19 PDT 2012

I can surely see why Genesis is pissed of. Not only do they advertise the album as a “Final Report” on the official T.G. site, but it is also beeing released on Industrial Records. The label is so associated with Throbbing Gristle that most people can’t separete one from the other. The use of the term “Report” is also heavily associated with T.G. releases, both official and unofficial.
Besides, Industrial Records was originally managed by Peter Christopherson and Genesis P-Orridge a.k.a. Brooks/Sinclair.
Peter is no longer with us (R.I.P.) and Genesis is totally cut off. Seems like C&C is in total control and are using the “brand” T.G. and Industrial for their own benefits.
-Fredrik