[Grief] Pastimes Industrial Muzak

david brookes harmaline23 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 23 06:34:33 PDT 2012

There were never any track listing for this release, I have the original
 mail order IRC23 cassette from 1980, here are some pics I just took.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/11cce4211879642

http://www.imagebam.com/image/41dc73211879667

Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 06:11:27 -0700
From: falsedog at yahoo.com
To: grief at hollyfeld.org
Subject: [Grief] Pastimes Industrial Muzak

I've been playing this minor album a lot recently, some nice subtle changes in the long hypnotic Industrial Muzac track! Anyone got titIes for these four tracks? I seem to remember years ago seeing that IM was actually called Speed but can't now think where I would have seen that. I have the CDr which has no info on, but is there anything on the IRC tape that might reveal anything?