[Grief] Nothing short of a total twitter war

David Bourgoin david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Sep 23 06:27:38 PDT 2012

Seems to be more Gen posting to Chris on Twitter and not a lot coming back in the other direction but I can see why Gen is pissed off. Calling it the Final Report makes it look like it's a TG album. Surely calling it Desertshore by X-TG would have been more in keeping with what it is.

After seeing one of the ICA sessions I was rather looking forward to the album with Gens vocals.

David

http://www.progress-report.co.uk/