[Grief] Dessert Shore

bernard bernard at sdreyer.no
Fri Sep 21 14:23:51 PDT 2012

Avoiding the previous hoobaloo. I used to see Nico often around Manchester back in the mid to late 80's. she was a nice old girl (I was a teenager). To be honest, at the time I never knew her past and just saw her as a jakie/junkie. All I knew was that shep was shacked up with JCC. As I got older and discovered who she was, I couldn't imagine a better tribute. I'm looking forward to this release. Politics aside. It will be the most inspired TG release for donkeys years.