[Grief] Pastimes Industrial Muzak

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 20 07:33:10 PDT 2012

Yeah.. its a good instrumental album.. As for the titles.. the four tracks are just called Pastimes part 1, 2 and 3. And Industrial Muzak... which is also known as Speed from the bootleg CD Blood Pressure that Gen released on Dossier back in 1995, without the bands permission, along with Giftgas and Kreeme Horn in 1997.
Giftgas is an excellent album. Its one of my favorites by TG. 71 minutes of great instrumental improv music from 1975.

Grant