[Grief] Grail

ellis britzius zontar_98115 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 18 18:09:06 PST 2012

I've also got about 15 of the original K-7's, still wrapped in plastic... plus copies of the two interview K-7s.  And the CD box set, too.  I bought a cassette suitcase that all  my copies of the originals (loaned to me by somebody I was just talking to in a record store !) so it looks  a lot like the real thing. Flowmotion was selling the K-7s individually at one time, and I found some at Tower records.  (!)