[Grief] Grail

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 17 19:21:50 PST 2012

Same here.. I have been looking for a complete set for many years. I do have 17 of the original cassettes and the TG24 CD Set, but as you said I would love to have the whole original thing in the attache case with the 2 interview cassettes.
The interview cassettes are actually quite interesting. I have them copied onto CDR that a friend kindly made for me. As he has the whole set with the interview cassettes.. copies though I believe.
But three grand for the whole set. Wow.. that is a lot. I knew it was quite valuable but didnt realize it was going for that much. How long ago was this that you saw it for sale?